oktheme.uk is launched and promoted under compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 as well as according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Our policy is to acknowledge every infringement notices and take immediate appropriate actions on such notification provided to us under the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) along with intellectual property laws that are applicable.
Anyone who claims copyright for the material or hyperlinks published and posted by the oktheme.uk as their original product and require us to remove the product from our website. Then the claimant must provide a written request to us on the contact details provided on the Contact us page. Kindly be aware that the claimant will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if the claim for the copyright is misrepresented information listed on our website. We recommend the claimant first seek legal advice on this matter.
Please read the following information below before and provide the listed details along with the copyright claim. Provide us with the following information along with the copyright infringement claim as listed below:
- Render us the evidence of the authorised person who is representing on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Contact information must be provided by the claimant as well with a valid email address.
- The claimant must classify the copyrighted product or material in detail which the claimant believes to have been infringed including at least one search term under which the material appears on the okthemes.uk’s search results.
- Provide a written statement by the claimant has complete good faith and belief that the application of the material not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Also provided a written statement that notification for the copyright infringement is accurate and under the penalty of perjury the claimant is authorised to represent on account of the owner’s exclusive right that is supposedly infringed.
The claimant of copyright infringement must send us the infringement notice via our contact details mentioned on our Contact us Page of our website.
The complainant must provide us with up to a week for responding to the request and infringement notice. Please remember that filing complaint to the other parties such as ISPs (Internet Service Providers) might not resolve the problem and might end up in delayed action on the request for not filing the claim properly.
NOTICE: oktheme.uk only provide download links of the products and materials from 3rd party websites that are easily available for free all over the Internet. Neither we nor our website is affiliated in any manner with 3rd party sites. Also, we are not responsible for the content available on these 3rd party websites. oktheme.uk always shared the content, material and products only for trial purposes. We do not render the materials for commercial purposes and our content, as well as materials, are malware and virus free. We request and advise our dear visitors and subscribers to use the material and content at their own risk and we shall not be responsible for any kind of loss or error encountered.